Who We Are, What We Have Done
We are a network of concerned residents and business owners who appreciate the value of a strong, complete and modern public library as a critical component of our community. The public library is as important to our infrastructure, our property values, and the long-term vitality and relevancy of our community as is on-the-ready police and fire departments, progressive schools, well-maintained parks and diverse recreational opportunities, attentive public works, and conscientious elected and appointed public servants.
The Mount Kisco Public Library Foundation Directors
Anthony J. Monteleone, President
Anthony Monteleone: (914) 666-2118, or firstname.lastname@example.org
Carol Steiner: (914) 241-0233
- Building of a wall of the Ragtime House in the Children's Room;
- Furnishing for the Library Community Room;
- Furnishing for the Library Conference Room;
- Funding of Study Correls and bookshelves;
- Funding for the Main Distribution Desk and Reference Desk;
- Redesign & replanting of the Butterfly Garden outside of the Children's Reading Room, Spring 2010;
- Building of the Ability Gardens, dedicated in the summer of 2012;
- An American Girl Weekend, February 2012;
- Ongoing Opera Appreciation Program.